Step 3 Project Lead
Salary: £31,072 - £40,964
Location: South East (Maidstone, Canterbury or Reigate)
Addaction is a national charity helping 130,000 people a year overcome problems with drugs, alcohol and mental health. We work in hundreds of communities and support people to rebuild their lives.
We are extremely proud of the work we do but we know we need to go further.
We’re looking for a Step 3 Project Lead to work with our leadership team within our mental health services. Working closely with our Step 3 clinical team and the operational leadership teams, you will work within a defined project to drive change across the services.
You’ll work as a part of a project workstream that is focussed on delivering change around how treatment is delivered to our clients. The project will look at developing our group and workshop programmes, as well as our digital options.
You’ll also support clients directly and deliver high intensity CBT interventions as a part of the project development.
What we’re looking for
- You’ll be a qualified High Intensity Therapist with experience of working in an IAPT service.
- You’ll be passionate about the development of group and workshop programmes, as well as familiar with digital ways of working.
- You’ll have experience of working with clients across a range of mediums, and will be comfortable with engaging clients in the research and development of new ways of working.
- You’ll be familiar with working as a part of a project team within a complex and diverse system and across a range of services.
- You’ll be confident in engaging clients and staff in change programmes, and will have strong communication and engagement skills.
If you would like to discuss the role in more detail contact Hannah Pidsley, Contracts Manager for Thinkaction at email@example.com to arrange a call.
Addaction is an equal opportunities employer and encourages applications from all sections of the community.
Please note that Addaction will only be able to employ those who have the legal right to work in the UK.
Planned Interview Date: 7th November 2019